About 300 jobs are to be created at a
biopharmaceutical company - Mallinckrodt, Blanchardstown’s College Business and Technology Park in in west Dublin. About 300 jobs will be created in the two-year construction phase.
Mallinckrodt employs more than 120 people at its existing manufacturing site in Dublin.
This investment brings Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals’ investment in Ireland to more than €165m in the last 22 years.
The company provides treatment options for patients with a wide variety of health conditions, with a particular focus on autoimmune and rare diseases, analgesia, neonatal critical care respiratory therapies, and central nervous system disorders.
eDundalk:tackling unemployment, connecting people and opportunities
- eDundalk - a whooping 2 Million traffic hits in just 2 years!!
- A new €140 million fund for technology companies - Atlantic Bridge
- Jobs:Officer Cadetships in the Irish Defence Forces
- Opportunities:Six roles at The Irish Human Rights and Equality Commission
- Cherie Blair Foundation for Women Certifies eDundalk founder